Job Title: Truck Driver – Part-Time Positions Available – Immediate Openings
Reports To: Driver Manager/Production Manager
Contact: Aimee Goddard at 507-836-6540 or email@example.com
Page 1 Printers truck drivers stage, load and unload finished product and raw materials, and make deliveries to customers. Opportunity for advancement and competitive wages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Truck driver duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drivers are responsible for the loading and unloading of his truck, cleaning out the truck after every trip.
- Drivers must arrive at scheduled time to the plant to leave with truck load.
- Drivers deliver product with friendly and professional attitude and manners.
- Drivers must refuel after each trip and check fluid levels, wash the windshield before shift ends.
- Drivers assume responsibility to operate and maintain equipment, notify managers if any service is needed, complete pre-trip truck check and operate within standard operating procedures and job safety.
As a candidate for this position you must have;
- Valid class D drivers license. Class A or B a plus but not necessary.
Download an application here