Job Title: Truck Driver
Reports To: Driver Manager/Production Manager
Contact: Gail DeSmet at 507-836-6540 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Page 1 Printers truck drivers stage, load and unload finished product and raw materials, and make deliveries to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Truck driver duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drivers are responsible for the loading and unloading of his truck, cleaning out the truck after every trip.
- Drivers must arrive at scheduled time to the plant to leave with truck load.
- Drivers complete log book for each trip.
- Drivers deliver product with friendly and profession attitude and manor.
- Drivers must refuel after each trip and check fluid levels, wash the windshield before shift ends.
- Drivers assume responsibility to maintain equipment, and complete pre-trip truck check.
- Drivers operate within standard operating procedures and job safety.
- Drivers must operate and maintain trucks, notifying managers if any service is needed, or forms not in book.
- Drivers must report in writing anything that goes wrong on the routes.
- Drivers clean and maintain inside of truck cab before end of shift.
As a candidate for this position you must have;
- Class B or Class A License
- Current Medical Card
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Download an application here